Ferrari enzo crash

This was once a Ferrari Enzo, and everytime one of these gets totaled, it ends up in the news. This particular one was wrecked by comedian and actor Eddie Griffin. There are not very many of them around, so trashing one will get you some publicity. Such cars are priced at $1.5 million, so the sight of this total loss almost made me wince as hard as when I found out how much my 93,000 mile service was going to cost me last week. Somehow, I felt the same pain that the loss of such an exotic car must’ve cost its owner, even though I was simply $2,000 lighter. The amount was such that I wondered if I were being fleeced for what I believe is a straightforward car check up. Still, I patronize a reputable dealership and my vehicle is an 8 seater van that was bogged down with what the dealer claimed were busted brakes, cracked engine mount, and old sparkplugs.



Ferrari enzo crash
Ferrari enzo crash
Ferrari enzo crash
Ferrari enzo crash
Ferrari enzo crash

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...